Thursday, February 23, 2006

No KFC for ME!!!!!

I seem to be recovering from my illness.

My appetite has returned. I came in from work today and napped til time to take my mom to her doctors appointment. And I dreamed. About food.

Paulius makes a chicken dish that is absolutely out of this world. It has chicken that he does something to to flatten it and then he takes some kind of cheese and puts it in the chicken. He rolls it up somehow and wraps it all in a slice of bacon and then he bakes it maybe? Then he bastes it in a butter sauce with all kinds of herbs and seasoning as it's baking and serves it with creamy mashed potatoes and sauteed mushrooms and it is out of this world, melt in your mouth, almost orgasmic good.

Dessert was something chocolate. Chocolate Pecan Pie, I think.
The important part was the chicken dinner tho.

Lots of men like to grill, but only a handful can cook something really GOOD- other than steak.

But my man can COOK!!!!!!!

More later............

3 comments:

OzzyC said...

I'd like the recipe... sounds tasty

The Idiot Speaketh said...

You and your husband are going to make me balloon to 500 pounds just by reading your blogs! Now I'm starved again! Aaaarrggg!

Silver Creek Mom said...

OH Sounds soo good. Send him up here to cook for me. My jack can cook but not like that.

He rather bake.

Hugs