Sunday, February 26, 2006

Well...............Some Beach.

Well, not much to post about today.

Birthday was rather quiet, so no juicy stories to tell. Got a very nice gift certificate from my darling hubby, got calls from ALL my sisters and my daughter, got cards from my daughter and my in-laws- also a rooster calendar, a coffee mill, and a paperback book from my daughter. My eldest son bought a lovely cheese pizza, just for me, and my youngest son came by to wish me happy birthday. And all three of my sisters(two blood related and one hand picked) actually sang the happy birthday song to me.(Thank you ALL)
Unfortunately, I still wasn't feeling very well(actually worse than last week), so I wasn't able to enjoy any of it much yet. But I will.
What I found most disappointing, tho, was my own mother didn't even call me to wish me happy birthday. Still hasn't as a matter of fact. I actually talked to her yesterday afternoon, too. But I didn't mention it- and neither did she.
WTH?
I can't believe it.
That really sucked.
Next year I'm having a BIG party.
With balloons, and cake and ice-cream and music and everything. Maybe even pin the tail on the jackass. I wonder who I can get to volunteer to be the jackass.
Hehehehehehehehehehee!

Anyway, that's all I have for today. Sorry about the lack of juicy stories.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww ... I'm sorry Sunny. Do you think your Mom FORGOT?! You know she is in her own world right now so maybe you can cut her the teeniest bit of slack?

I vote for the party next year!!! Definitely!

Hope you're feeling better today.

Your hand picked Sis,
L

PS: No ABC cookies???