Sunday, June 25, 2006

That 70's Show....

*** WARNING- The following post is a serious downer. It's a bitch post, so if you're not in the mood to read one or you're in a good mood and you want to STAY in a good mood- don't read any farther. However, if you think hearing me bitch about a load of crappy stuff going on in my life will make you feel better about the way things are going in YOUR life- Read on!!!!
Just Remember- I Told You So!!!!*****








My life right now can be described in one quote of Red's from That 70s Show.

"Furious!.... Foots......In ASSES!!!!!!!"

Too much drama in my life right now- AGAIN. Nothing I can do to prevent any of it except bitch and whine and that will just add to the drama.

So, hopefully it will work itself out soon. In the meantime I'm listening to my relaxation tapes I had done a few years ago and had forgotten I had til a couple weeks ago. I've listened to them ALOT this month. It's a good thing I'm trying to quit swearing. Or maybe it's a bad thing because it's a REAL challenge right now. I also wanna throw things.
Or move to another country.

Whichever and I'm not real picky about which.

Next weekend, Paulius and me are going to put out a sign saying "Do NOT Disturb"
And unless we see blood or broken bones we are NOT answering the door. Or the phone. We might make calls out- but will be screening incoming calls- or maybe we won't even do THAT.

I can't wait to get my vacation paycheck. We are going away for a LONG weekend and get away from it all for a few days.

If I last that long before going postal.

Do all families have this problem? Or is it just mine?
Is there things that happen that just GRATE on your nerves in your family?

I'm to the point that I know some of my family members read this blog- but I just don't give a damn -oops, I mean Darn- anymore.

For example....

Okay- if you don't give a damn-(oops I mean hoot) about something and you throw it away- then when someone comes and fixes your thing you didn't give a crap(oops I mean darn) about and you say it's okay they can have it you didn't want it anymore, then you CAN'T come and decide that you have changed your mind and it's yours again.
And it's not a small thing I'm talking about.

You also can't call people a liar and expect people to not be pissed (-oops I mean mad) at you when it's found out they didn't lie. You could make it go a long way tho if you actually apologised.

Don't wear out your welcome. Give a couple some freaking (-oops, I mean dad-gum-) alone time, for Gods sake.

Don't think the world owes you everything when in actuality nobody owes you a DAMN thing.(-Oops- I mean Darn).

How about being happy when someone does a nice thing for you instead of bitching-(oops I mean complaining) that they didn't do MORE.

How about doing something nice for someone else for a change instead of it always being about what you want?
Newsflash !!!!!- The world does NOT revolve around YOU and you ALONE!!! Get over it.

I think maybe that will be all for today...oh, don't get me wrong...there's PLENTY more I could write about, but I really don't want to go any further, not that I'm afraid of pissing anyone off- I think that it's a bit late for worrying about that, don't you? But at this point I really don't care. It's just those are the highlights of my fury and I have to save some for later.

Aren't you glad?

4 comments:

Woman atop her Soapbox said...

Oh, that is my family too.

We call it singing the Me-Me-Me Chorus.

Hang in there and then go enjoy that vacation!

~TG

Anonymous said...

Girl, I am so happy you gave up swearing! LOL I can't imagine what took place from the time I last spoke with you until now.

Talk soon?
Hugs,
L

MC Etcher said...

There's a reason that my nearest family member is a few thousand miles away... I feel the same way you do!

misty harley said...

I'm with Etcher on this one. I live here and they live there for a reason (well, besides the fact that we are highly disfunctional and not on speaking terms, but whatever).

I get that with the husbands family sometimes. Love em' to pieces but drive me NUTS!

(btw-glad you popped back in, I've missed your writing!