Friday, June 16, 2006

My Favorite Time of The Week

Is Sunday mornings.

I get up make Paulius and myself a nice breakfast with all the trimmings, set the table with our wedding china and make coffee.
We sit down together in our comfy PJs and robes and eat together at the kitchen table and TALK.
We don't have a TV on- don't have the radio on and we usually don't have company.
It's the ONE time of the week when we can be together and not have to share each other with anything else- or anyone else, for that matter. It's US time. We discuss the week past- and we discuss plans for the future. Any things that are bugging us- or any triumphs we may have missed telling each other in the past week are remembered in this quiet time.

I wouldn't trade this time for anything- It's the way I wish it were able to be EVERY morning but, until then, I'll take my Sunday mornings with my husband and treasure them til the next Sunday morning when we can do it all over again.

3 comments:

MC Etcher said...

aww, how sweet! i completely understand

lolly said...

Aww, sounds completely adorable.

lolly said...

Oh and what happened to Pauilus blog? It dissapeared and now there's some weird bible site?