Saturday, June 10, 2006

Uh Oh....Dr. Jeckel and Ms. Hyde

As you all know, I've been very depressed lately and I had a migraine yesterday and have not quite gotten over it.
But I think the end is near because......... now I want SWEETS!

I want a huge slice of pecan pie.

I want Godivas Dark Belgian Chocolate ice cream.

I want wedding cake with Sugar roses.

I want sweet tea.

I want flavored coffee with lots of rich cream and sugar.

I want pancakes with lemon juice and sugar sprinkled over them.

I want brownies with lots of walnuts in them served up with vanilla ice cream- not the cheap ice cream either- I want BREYERS!!

I want cherry cheesecake.

I want a two pound Hershey bar from the gift shop at The factory.

I want a Snickers ice cream bar.

I want a huge banana split made with all chocolate ice cream from Joes Ice Cream Parlor here on my towns main street.

I want a double double scoop of butter-pecan ice-cream and chocolate ice-cream in a cake cone, alternating flavors please.

I want a gallon of nestles Quik Milk.

I want a huge slice of Dark Chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling and Dark chocoalte frosting with a double scoop of chocolate ice cream on the top.....and don't forget the cherry....ies.....!


I want ALL that- and I want it NOW.

And NO, I don't want to share so don't even ask.
It's ALL MINE!
MINE, I TELL YOU!!
MINE!!!

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 comments:

Vicarious Living said...

Sunny!

You cannot post about sweets like that, not when I'll read it at midnight with not an ounce of sugary food in the house. And you won't share, you meanie!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh ... my Sweet Sunny has returned! I'm glad you're feeling better.

Go easy on the chocolate though ... it's supposed to be a migraine trigger food.

OzzyC said...

I want a ball
I want a party
Pink macaroons and a million balloons
And performing baboons and ...
Give it to me
Rrhh rhhh
Now!

I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it all up in my pocket
It's my bar of chocolate
Give it to me
Now!

I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em like braids in my hair
And I don't want to share 'em

I want a party with room fulls of laughter
Ten thousand tons of ice cream
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to scream!

I want the works
I want the whole works
Presents and prizes and sweets and surprises
Of all shapes and sizes
And now
Don't care how
I want it now
Don't care how
I want it now

Sunny said...

Cindy- I can so- and I'll share if you bring something sweet to share back. Fair enough?

Lois- I AM feeling better and for me- chocolate isn't a trigger- unless i don't have it!!!!

Ozzy- How appropriate.

MC Etcher said...

I was an only child till I was ten, so I have some sharing issues myself sometimes! :o)

Anonymous said...

TMI, Paulius.

Sunny said...

Yep- It even has a sound...