Monday, August 11, 2008

Busy-Busy.

Finally a day off!!

I better enjoy it tho cause I'm working some extra hours this week as well as taking my pre- certification test and the BIG certification test as well(If I pass the pre-test, that is.)!!

I'm predicting that by the time my long weekend rolls around I'll be ready to just kick back and relax and do a WHOLE lot of nothing.

Well anyway.....I came in from work this morning and re-tiled our bathroom floor. I have a couple of other projects in the works too before my in-laws visit next month, but that bathroom was at the very TOP of my to-do list!
So now it has a nautical theme with a green and white marbled tile floor.
And it looks SO much better than it did before with that UGLY off-white floor covering.
Now I KNOW white looks all nice and sleek and clean......but off white never looks quite right to me....it just looks dingy.
YUK!

I should have taken a before and after pic.
:-p

Anyway.....I'm off to do some more "stuff".

Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck on those certification tests, Girl. I know you can ace them!

Hugs,
L

Terry Chandler said...

Yeah, good luck, but I'm sure you'll do fine.
I'm glad your b/r floor job turned out well!
Hugs,
Terry