Sunday, August 31, 2008

Dream Kitchen...


Yeah- I've decided that what I really want is a kitchen with a drainboard sink.....so I go to the INTERNET to see what's available...and OMG!!! The most inexpensive one I could find was over 700 dollars!! And most of them were in the 1500 dollar range.
WTH?????


Did seeing those prices change my mind about wanting one? Nope- not in the least....My Kitchen is one place I don't mind splurging. And My Bedroom....
Okay I'll admit it- my dream house will have one special thing in each room.......

Our Kitchen will have a drainboard sink AND a double oven. I don't care if it only gets used on holiday and special occasions...I WANT a DOUBLE OVEN!!!!

Our Bedroom will have a HUGE walk-in closet so ALL our clothing can go in it. All I want in the actual bedroom is a huge bed with a cedar memories chest at the foot, two nightstands and an armoire with a TV and DVD player in it facing the Bed.

Our Living Room/Great Room will have a fireplace. Preferably a two sided one so it can be seen in the dining area as well.

Our bathroom will have a DEEP soaking tub and a seperate shower big enough for two.

All our bedrooms will be upstairs away from the main living areas.

Our study/ library will be lined with built-in bookshelves maybe even a small fireplace in it too.

And we have to have a huge back porch with a roof and preferably screened in so the "skeeters" don't haul us off at night. And again- an outside fireplace would be wonderful out there as well.

And as long as I'm creating a wish list- a POOL would be nice. I might even learn to swim then.

It doesn't have to be a HUGE house- Just perfect.

No comments: