Sunday, September 14, 2008

Lesson in Procrastination


Well, as my weekend draws to a close, I can see there ain't no WAY I'm going to get ALL my projects finished before Paul's Parents come over for their visit.

I'm almost finished with the bathroom- all I have to do in there is paint around the new mirror and do the usual tub and sink cleanup.

I'm not gonna get my hallway de-cluttered, nor painted and my photo gallery done. All I'm going to get finished is my kitchen scrubbed clean (It's especially time consuming this time since I was sick and in the hospital when it was time to do it in the spring and took months to re-cuperate and put off doing it til now) and the carpets steam-cleaned.
ARG!!!!!!


Oh well, I suppose that teaches me a lesson about procrastinating, eh?
Maybe it will be all done before the holidays arrive.........maybe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They're coming to see YOU GUYS, not how clean your house is. If my house isn't clean enough for my guests, I always say they can jump in and clean it to their heart's content. :)