Thursday, September 18, 2008

Sigh...........

Dang- I was sick as a dawg last night and today. Don't know if it's what Paulius had or if it's just my allergies giving me extra extreme hell, but I got meds for it ALL and feel marginally better after taking them and getting some sleep and rest this morning.

House definitely not in the shape I wanted it to be when Mum & Dad arrive, but it'll have to do.
Paulius is cleaning the carpets as I write this and Frank, my eldest son, is doing the yard-work now. Mom is loaning us her car to pick the parents up tomorrow evening.

Thank God for my loved ones.

3 comments:

Seacat said...

I hope you're feeling all better by tomorrow and can concentrate on enoying the visit!

Terry Chandler said...

I second Seacat, I hope you and Paul are both feeling better and can enjoy your time with his folks.

Anonymous said...

I third Seacat and second Terry, get yourself better quick, Sunny. You've worked too hard not to enjoy this visit!

Smooches,
L