Monday, September 08, 2008

Exciting News!!!

Had a few changes in the household!!

Yesterday I FINALLY found a good home for our little doggie, Barney.
So no more coming home to lil' accidents all over the house that I have to clean up before I go to bed......No more coming in or waking up to having my shoes chewed up or having one sock, one bra, and one pair of undies in the middle of the living room floor where he's dragged the out of the hamper and him lying there chewing on them.
No More having to watch where he is at all times or chase him down when we put him outside to play for a while.

Just Happy days with NO-MORE BARNEY!!!!!

Poor Buddy looks so sad - hunting in all the corners Barney usually hides in when he's pooped and knows he's been bad.....But I don't feel sorry enough for him to get the lil' monster back.
No-sir-ee Bob!!!!

I've given Paul permission to do one of two thing if I EVER mention getting another animal. Smack me in the back of the head or give me a good swift kick in the Arse. Either/or ...or both!

We're in high gear this week getting ready for Paulius' Parents visit on the 19th!! I'm cleaning the kitchen and decluttering the Hallway (again)today and tomorrow.Then, this weekend, we're cleaning the carpets(LONG OVERDUE, that one!!) and then the following days off all we have to do is just a bit of Hoovering and dusting(normal stuff)to have it looking good when they get here....We are SOOOOOO looking forward to having them here with us again!!!

I've even traded off days next week with one of my co-workers so we can pick them up at the airport and spend time with them that first night they're back with us!!!

(Thanks Rich- you don't know how much I appreciate you switching off with me so I can be at the airport and pick my in-laws up and spend some time with them that first night instead of having to rush to get in to work on time! You ever need a like favor- I'm here for ya Buddy!!!)

I just hope the temps here continue to drop so it's nice and comfy for their visit instead of hot and muggy. We purposely scheduled their visit for this time of year so it wouldn't be miserable hot and humid when they were here and so we could actually go OUTSIDE and do something without us melting like the Wicked Witch of the West on the Wizard of Oz. At least we can go out now without the heat searing our lungs if we take a breath before reaching the air-conditioned interior of the car!

Lucky us.

Anyway- that's about all for today Boys and Girls!!

2 comments:

Evan 08 said...

Tell the Paulius-Parents that I said hi.

Maybe they could do a guest appearance on each of your blogs.

Sunny said...

Thanks EI2008!!!
We will- and maybe they WILL make a guest appearance on here....You never know what the future holds!!!