Sunday, December 06, 2009

Have yet to start my holiday decorating. Just can't seem to get it together and put the plan into action.

WTH? This is MY time of YEAR!! Why is it so hard for me to get going this year? I have a plan....I been working a little bit on getting things re-arranged so I can decorate. But then I think about all the sorting and I just can't quite face it yet. The tree will go up this coming Friday. Maybe then the following Monday or Tuesday I can get it all finished. I just don't see me getting it done this weekend....or in what's left of this weekend. I did ,however,get the menu for our party sorted. Yay me!!

I'm afraid I'm going to become one of those people who doesn't like Christmas............how horrible and sad would that be? Me of all people.

:-(

No comments: