Thursday, December 24, 2009

Twas The Night Before Christmas.....


....and all thru the house........

The decorating is done, the cooking went surprisingly smoothly and is finished, the gifts are wrapped and under the tree, the house smells heavenly and the rest of my kids are on their way in a couple hours!!
Frank is already here and he and Paul are watching Paul's special Christmas movie....Star Wars(*rolls eyes*)....and they are snacking on Chex Mix- a Christmas staple in my family. The tree is twinkling away and Christmas music is playing in the kitchen.

We don't have any snow on the ground, but it finally, finally, Finally FEELS like Christmas to me!!!




MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!

2 comments:

Evan 08 said...

I'm happy for you. I know how much you enjoy Christmas. Have a Merry one.

Lois said...

Merry Christmas, Sunshine. I'm happy that you will enjoy it now.