Thursday, May 19, 2011

To Get My Mind Off Things I Can't Change At The Moment....

I stole this from my friend Kiki..... Only I'm making it all MINE doing it as a Christmas Version!!

day 01 - your favorite song-Sleigh Ride

day 02 - your least favorite song-Away In A manger

day 03 - a song that makes you happy-Jingle Bells

day 04 - a song that makes you sad-Oh Holy Night

day 05 - a song that reminds you of someone-Grandma Got Run Over By A Reindeer

day 06 - a song that reminds you of somewhere-White Christmas

day 07 - a song that reminds you of a certain event-Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer

day 08 - a song that you know all the words to-Twelve Days Of Christmas

day 09 - a song that you can dance to-All I Want For Christmas Is YOU

day 10 - a song that makes you fall asleep and feel relax-Oh Holy Night

day 11 - a song from your favorite band-Merry Christmas- The War Is Over

day 12 - a song from a band you hate-Santa Claus is Coming to Town(old-school country singer)

day 13 - a song that is a guilty pleasure-Somethings Stuck Up In The Chimney

day 14 - a song that no one would expect you to love-I saw mommy Kissing Santa Claus(I DO hate that song)

day 15 - a song that describes you-We Wish You A Merry Christmas

day 16 - a song that you used to love but now hate-I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus

day 17 - a song that you hear often on the radio-White Christmas

day 18 - a song that you wish you heard on the radio-I'm getting Nuthin For Christmas

day 19 - a song from your favorite album-White Christmas

day 20 - a song that you listen to when you’re angry-I'm getting Nuthin For Christmas

day 21 - a song that you listen to when you’re happy-Frosty The Snowman

day 22 - a song that you listen to when you’re sad-Christmas Shoes

day 23 - a song that you want to play at your wedding-Christmas Cannon(Cannon in D-and yes, I did)

day 24 - a song that you want to play at your funeral-I'll Be Home For Christmas

day 25 - a song that makes you laugh-Somethings Stuck Up In The Chimney

day 26 - a song that you can play on an instrument-Jingle Bells

day 27 - a song that you wish you could play-Deck The Halls

day 28 - a song that makes you feel inspired and creative-Deck The Halls

day 29 - a song from your childhood-Christmas Is Coming

day 30 - a song that makes you want to help the world, help the environment, end poverty, help society...Island Of Misfit Toys

No comments: