Thursday, August 27, 2015

A B C D E F G.........



 Just a little something fun today to keep me sane......(Sidenote.......I forgot to post it- that's how scrambled my brain was. )


A- Age: Old enough to do what I want- too many aches and pains to actually be able to go out and do it
B- Biggest Fear: Dieting actually makes you gain weight in a delayed chemical reaction.
C- Current Time: Too early to be up on my vacation week.

D- Drink you last had: White Russian- before work- last Tuesday morning.
E- Easiest Person To Talk to: Myself- I'm a Fabulous listener and I never interupt myself- and I always afree with everything I say.
F- Favorite Song: Whatever you would like to sing to me.
G- Ghosts, are they real: Absolutely- Have you never seen Casper on TV?
H- Hometown: Yes- I come from the best hometown in the world!!! Easley South Carolina.
I- In love with: My husband Paul and the dream of winning that big ole lottery.
J- Jealous Of: People who have already won that big ole lottery.
K- Killed Someone? In my mind- a thousand times- otherwise, I'll plead the fifth and hope the graves were deep enough you'll never find out the answer.
L- Last time you cried?: Not yet- but someday I hope it will be the last time I cried.
M- Middle Name: I do have one. Not the one I would have chosen, but better than not having one and I know several people who actually DONT have one. Odd.
N- Number of Siblings: Just the right amount. Wouldn't trade em for the world.
O- One Wish: One? Seriously? ...Dont you think that's being a bit stingy? Genies and Fairy Godmothers and even Rumple Stiltskins gave THREE!!!! ...Selfish.
P- Person who you last called: ...called what? Usually when I call someone something it's something muttered under my breath and being a lady I cant repeat it here on social media in good taste. If you'd like I can PM it to you.
Q- Question you're always asked: No One DARES Question The Goddess!!!!
R- Reason to smile: Hopefully cause you are laughing at this post!
S- Song last sang: How would I know what the last song sang is? Do you have ANY IDEA how MANY radio stations there are playing songs in the world right this very second?
T- Time you woke up: When I felt the need to go have a wee.
U- Underwear Color: I have all colors- but mostly black or pink ones....some black AND pink ones!!!
V- Vacation Destination: There are many. Ask a Travel Agent. They'll help you choose.I dont have a clue where you would like to go.
W- Worst Habit: Being annoying- like doing this this way instead of being serious about it. 
X- X-Rays you've had: presently, I have none in my posession...they usually keep them in the hospital or doctors office in my file.
Y- Your favorite food: Any I dont have to cook myself.
Z- Zodiac Sign:You can't tell by the creative nonsense I just wrote that I'm a Pisces? Tsk....

No comments: