Friday, March 02, 2007

Testing.......1,2,3,4...................I Passed!!

I passed the bloody Endurance test!!
I made it up 8 flights of stairs in 1 min and 29.6 seconds.
I had time to spare!
Woot.


The I went on to take the written exam which I hope I could de-cipher enough with my bad eyes and eyeglasses to do a decent job.

We'll see how it goes.
And I got a TB test as well- required yearly for my site.
God, it SUCKED to be me today
hahahaha
But now I can safely say that I am finished with all the testing for a couple months- and I don't have a damn thing I HAVE to do all weekend. Everything from here on out is strictly on a volunteer basis!

Now....lets see...I think I'll start it out with some White Russians.......and move on to some Mudslide Milkshakes.
OMG - they are to die for!! Wait- Those will ruin the 10 lbs i lost last week- no way!!
They are to die for- but not to gain back that weight for.
Hell NO!!

Anyway- y'all have a SUPERB WEEKEND!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG...YOU LOST 10 POUNDS IN ONE WEEK! WOW! Way to go, girl!

i'm so glad you passed that test and that it's out of your way. Best of luck on the rest of it!

TC

MC Etcher said...

congrats! I knew you could do it!