Friday, March 16, 2007

WOOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!.....Friday!!!!


Fridays always make things seem soooo much better.

Today I got a raise- a dollar an hour and supposedly it's retroactive to include this whole last pay period instead of beginning next pay period.
Now to some it may not seem like a LOT- but my LAST raise was for a whole 16 cents an hour.. so by comparison.....you see why I'm so happy.
I have also been assured by the higher ups that the "work" situation I am so pissed about is being resolved as we speak. So we'll see about that. I'm still looking for another job, but until I find something suitable- the raise will help smooth the rocky road a tiny bit.
Yay...........


Now I want to say Thank You to my darling husband who continues to do the sweetest things for me even tho it always seems to blow up in his face. Point in case....I got a frame specially to put my FOUR grandsons photos in to hang on the wall. Now i love taking photos-I'll follow a person around for hours to get that one special look I want- and this week I finally got my youngest Grandson(who i got to name btw) when he wasn't ill, or in a bad mood, or taking a bath or sleeping. He was awake and all smiles and i just happened to have picked up the camera as i walked out the door on the way to their house thinking maybe i might be able to get the OTHER Grandsons photo when he came in from school.
Nicholas' photo turned out just the way I wanted it to- but Devons- I have to re-try that one- he's a ham and not a single one had the expression I was after or was centered so it could be formatted in the frame. He wanted to "pose" and that's not what I am after for these pics.

Btw- the photo at the top of the page is my Lil Saint Nick.
:-D
Isn't he a cutie?- 8 months old and already walking.......and telling everyone aaaaaaaannntttt! when you do something he doesn't like. Little tyrant.

I'll post a photo of the other three grandsons as I get them done- but this is the one I chose of Nicholas for my special display.

I sooooo love my weekends.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wherever did you get such an adorable grandson...?He must take after his mother:) jk, he looks just like daddy; even i gotta admit it.

Anonymous said...

That child is the perfect blend of his mommy AND his daddy. He has his daddys eye color and face shape- but the eye shape and that cute little tilted nose is all his mamas.

He's a real cutie alright!

misty harley said...

What an adorable kid and it's ok Sunny.....I read P's blog about the living room. Just gently remind when as he is griping, I made my husband tear out an entire upstairs!

lolly said...

Baby pics scare me. Actually no. Babies scare me. Full stop. I have no maternal instinct. Sigh.