Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Dumb Assed Crap.

can someone please explian to me why the hell the USA is so damn worried about feeding the rest of the world when we have so many starving people in this country?
W-T-F?
I mean a gallon of MILK costs more than a freaking gallon of GASOLINE now.


And is it wrong of me to always be looking for a better way of something being done?
I mean, something can be done- and it's wonderful, but my perfectionist side always kicks in and starts thinking...."hmmmmm, now if this were changed to this and that was changed just a tiny bit that way, well it would be almost perfect". But even if it was changed to my new specifications, I would begin the process all over again and try and improve , no PERFECT- it even more......even tho it was MY idea.

I can't win and I get pissed at the oddest things.

No comments: