Wednesday, September 26, 2007

For My Sweet Family.....


As you know- my family and I are going thru a really rough patch right now....Clays passing last month threw us all for a loop and it's been a horrible, horrible time dealing with it. Add to that the fact that my Daddy has been gone for two years on this past Monday, Clays passing one month ago today, and it's all just a mess.

One of my sisters almost cut her pinky finger tip completely off by closing her store safe on it this week, the other sister sliced HER middle finger the entire length the very next day.
Two of our kids have went missing- both showed back up this week(Thank God), but it's been nuts around here.

I just want to tell the family that altho things are bad.....things are going to get worse soon for a few of you...you know who you are.....but just lean on each other- and have faith that it WILL get better.
If there is no hope of that happening, there isn't much hope at all for anything.
I'm here if you need to talk..........no matter if you are BLOOD relative- Married into the family- or Adopted into the family.

I love you ALL.

(((((HUGE HUGS))))))))

xxx
Sunny/Vada/ Mama/Nanny/Sweetie/Sissy/Goddess

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That means a lot, and I truely appreciate it. Lifes depressing right now isnt it?