Monday, September 03, 2007

My Tat........


This is the Tat I'm getting.

I'll have to modify it by making the fairy ears regular human ears, the wings will be changed to feathered angel wings, the hair will be blond since his wife and I both are blonds, and I'll have them put two teardrops on the side of her face and of course it will be quite a bit bigger.........
But this is it.

It's gonna cost me an arm and a leg probably, but I don't care. It's the one I want.

My Darling daughter-in-law, Kathy called me today.
We cried together, but more importantly- we laughed together as well. We had one of the best heart-to-hearts I have ever had and we now know that neither of us will ever lose the other one. We told each other things we didn't know about- things Clay said and thought . We shared so much and so many things....and it brought us so much closer.
I love her so much- she was the world to my baby boy.

We talked about those people who had had near-death experiences and how they all said the same thing- that when they were "gone" they were so happy and content and they couldn't understand why everyone was so sad about them being gone ....they really didn't want to come back but when they did- they still remembered the happy content feeling and now they didn't fear death- and we shouldn't either.
It gave me such comfort to hear Kathy's voice and to know that she is finally going to be okay. I was so worried about her, and the baby. Every other sentence out of Clay was about that little girl- she was his reason for living.

Soon we'll have a part of Clay with us to hold and love- just as much as we did Clay himself.


I found that song from Oh Brother WAT...........It's called Oh Come Angel Band sang by the Peasall Sisters. They also do a song called Farther Along that is lovely.

That's about it for the day....tomorrow will be better.

1 comment:

MC Etcher said...

very pretty tattoo! it would have to be pretty big to get all that detail.