Friday, November 09, 2007

Are You a GOOD Witch Or A BAD Witch?


Watching the Wizard Of Oz tonight after missing it for a few years . I LOVE that movie altho I used to have nightmares about the flying monkeys invading and taking over Easley.....altho in MY nightmares it was Flying Gorillas and for some strange reason I thought that just leaning back into the hedges and being very still would make me invisible to them.

I also had a regular nightmare where I was sucked up into a tornado funnel and somehow managed to grab onto a mattress and then the tornado died away and I began to fall from the sky back to earth- that's when I would wake up on the very edge of the mattress in my bed and be about to fall off into the floor.

I was a weird kid.

I have to say my favorite character in TWOO was a dead tie betwwen the Cowardly Lion and Glenda. The Cowardly Lion was so adorable with his unruly tail and his big tears that I just wanted to scoop him up and take him home with me and protect him.
Glenda because she had a really cool dress- oddly enough- it looks amazingly identical to my wedding gown except hers was cotton candy pink and mine was white.

I'll repeat myself-

I was a weird kid. And I haven't changed much either.

2 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

Sunny,

I still have tornado dreams and it's all because of the Wizard of Oz! I've never been in a tornado, or even seen one from a distance, but I am terrified to the point of phobia!--All because of that movie.
Wasn't spooked by the monkeys, but the guards of the castle and Miss Gulch scared the Bejeebers out of me!
Poetikat

Anonymous said...

dont feel bad sunny I am still deathly afaid of puppets and the "my buddy" dolls because of the Puppetmaster movies and Chuck movies. Oh and centipedes but thats only because NOTHING should have that many legs!