Thursday, November 08, 2007

Tagged By Poetikat!!!!

Poetikat tagged me for this Get To Know Me Meme.

So here it is.

* What Was I Doing 10 Years Ago?
I was homeschooling my two boys and working as a Courier Supervisor at the hospital with ACME LOGISTICS.
* What Was I doing 1 Year Ago?
I was getting ready for the holidays like I am this year. I love the holidays, spending time with my family, eating special foods, and just being together. My family is my world.
* What Was I Doing Yesterday?
I was sleeping, and I went to Aldis to get groceries by myself for the first time in about 6 months. Paulius and I usually do that together and grab a bite to eat while we're out, but he couldn't be roused up, so I grabbed the card and went on my own. I have to say- it wasn't nearly as much fun without him with me.
* 5 Snacks I Enjoy
1-snow cream
2-ice cream
3-jalapeno and cheddar potato chips
4-sharp cheddar cheese melted in the microwave
5-a bowl of cereal
*5 things I Would Do If I Won 100 Million Dollars
1-get my debt paid up and my credit straight
2-buy a car
3-buy a moderate house with a pool
4-buy my kids a house each
5-set up a fund and build a homeless shelter with a kitchen
*5 Locations I Would Like To Run Off To
1-Montana
2-the Bahamas
3-Great Britain
4-A remote cabin in the Blue Ridge mountains
5-A remote deserted Island with all the amenities
*5 Bad Habits I Have
1-biting my nails
2-emotional/stress eating
3-McRibs
4-expecting the best of people/trusting too much
5-acting without thinking
*5 Things I Like Doing
1-spending time with my family
2-decorating for Christmas
3-reading
4-cuddling with my hubby
5-painting(as in oil painting)
*5 TV Shows I Like
1-Ghost Hunters
2-The Tudors(on Showtime)
3-M.A.S.H.
4-Ninja Warrior
5-DEXTER(on Showtime)
*5 Things I Hate
1-loud engines revving,lawn-mowers andloud music when I'm trying to sleep
2-couples arguing in public
3-parents who don't discipling their kids
4-bad table manners
5-having a migraine
*5 Biggest Joys Of The Moment
1-Waiting on my youngest sons baby boy to be born-(He was taken from us in late August in an auto accident, Poetikat)
2-having a very supportive and understanding husband who loves me and isn't afraid to show me.
3-Having the rest of my family with me
4-getting ready for the holidays
5-having good friends who listen-(I have the BEST friends ever!!)


Okay!! I would like to tag....
Paulius
Saffy
Ozzy
MC Etcher
Pine Dreams

IF you have the time, that is!




3 comments:

Kat Mortensen said...

So sorry for your loss. I know there's no way that those words can have much meaning coming from a stranger, but from one human being to another, I do feel a sense of empathy towards you and pray that you are coping well. It sounds as if you have a wonderful support group of family and friends, so I'm sure you are all helping each other - a new baby is so welcome too!

I relate to a number of the things in your meme. We have similar dislikes and likes. Now that I'm on this page, I can't remember what I read, but I know when I was reading them, they struck a chord with me. Women drivers! Yeah I'm with you on that one.

Poetikat

Unknown said...

Hi Sunny!
Thanks for tagging me for this meme...but now what do I do? Do I just copy the questions and answer them on my blog? I love meme's and want to put them on my blog, but I couldn't figure out how to do it so I could see the responders answers.
Got any advice for me?
Peace
Pines

Unknown said...

Hey

Just thought I would let you know I posted this meme in my blog
http://pinesdreams.blogspot.com

Thanks for sharing. Come on over and read mine.
Peace
Pines