Wednesday, November 14, 2007

RANT_RANT_RANT!!!!!!!!!


With all the trouble with things being imported from China lately everyone is up in arms about it here where I live. they're all Boo-Hoo ing about "What will we do about Christmas this year with all the lead paint in the toys and this and that being recalled from Chinese based companies...?????"


Well here's a freaking idea.
BUY AMERICAN.
You big dumb-asses. You should be buying AMERICAN products anyway!
I cannot believe how dang MORONIC people can be sometimes. How about pulling your head out of your BUM(BUTT)(ASS) and using your crap covered brain for a change?

BUY AMERICAN-
BUY AMERICAN
BUY AMERICAN!!!!!!!!!!

What part did you NOT get? The BUY- or the AMERICAN?

Well for the more sophisticated readers who can grasp the concept easily here's the more complicated version......
BUY AMERICAN PRODUCTS
BUY AMERICAN PRODUCTS
BUY AMERICAN PRODUCTS

Sorry about the rant- and I don't mean to insult anyone of YOU guys(you read my blog so obviously you're more intelligent than the average joe or josie) but those whiney idiots really PISS ME OFF !!!!!

PFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTT...........

5 comments:

Unknown said...

BUY AMERICAN!!!! We should be doing that anyway. Maybe if America would produce their own gas for their own people's use instead of sending it overseas where they get more money for it we wouldn't be paying out our ass for it.

Paulius said...

I hate to do it, but I have to point out a flaw. A few recalled chinese toys aside:

American isn't always the best of cheapest. I'll buy American when I can't get a better product for cheaper somewhere else.

Want to buy american? Well, send back the Sony TV, The Playstation and the Wii, half my computer components, the phone, the cell phone...etc, etc.

I would have wrote this blog from a different perspective. Rather than everyone complaining that more people don't 'buy american'...make american products better.

I hate to sound unpatriotic, but I'm not going to buy something that's more expensive and lower quality than I can get elsewhere.

Sunny said...

When it comes to TOYS(not electronics) you don't get any cheaper or crappily made than China imports, dear.

And American products are usually better made- and they cost more too- and THAT's why most Americans don't buy domestic products more.

I still hold my original position. BUY AMERICAN.

lolly said...

Paulius - You aren't actually American, so you can get away with aying whatever you like...and for what it's worth, I agree with you. (Sorry Sunny)

Sunny said...

*raspberries to you both!!*


;-)