Friday, December 21, 2007

Christmas Dreams


I finally got my wish....sort of, anyway.

I went to sleep this morning and altho I didn't dream Clay came to me in person, I did receive a phone call from him.

It was Christmas day and the phone rang and I picked it up and it was HIM.
I got to talk to my baby boy and he told me he was okay and happy altho he missed us all. He said he was sorry he hadn't come to us sooner, but he wanted to be able for us to be happy when he came and not so sad.
I thought as much.
Then he wanted to talk to his brother and sister and wife and I was just so happy I cried.

And, of course, then I woke up crying and then I tried to go back to sleep and pick up where I left off in the dream which NEVER works.

But I did get to hear his voice again and I am happier.

I know you guys probably think I am completely losing my mind, but it's how I'm managing to deal with all this.

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

Terry Chandler said...

{{{{HUGS}}}}
You just need to do whatever it is that helps you. We don't think you're losing it at all.
Merry Christmas!
Terry

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Your not crazy sunny. Frank had pretty much the same dream the same night. He woke up upset and told me about it. Then I read your blog and get cold chills b/c its so similar. How strange is that?

Divian said...

Sometimes dreams of the ones we love and lost help ease us through the everyday pain this world has to offer. I dream of my father often and he always helps me through the roughest and toughest times. Just to hear my father's voice, if only in a dream, remins me of the powerful and loving being he was and still is...no matter where his soul may be.

Hope your Christmas is full of cheer and laughter.