Monday, December 03, 2007

WHINE..............


I have to whine a bit today.

Yes- AGAIN.

I was looking forward to taking my eldest sons wife and kids cruising to look at the Christmas lights on the way to my daughters house on Friday night.
The plan was to pick them up about dark or just before, then go to McD's for a burger and fries- maybe even a chocolate shake- then when it was TRULY dark we were going to head down to my daughters house to see her decorations-(she and her sweetie, Eddie, went all out this year doing the Christmas lighting thing- both inside and out)-with a couple of neighborhood detours along the way.

I talked to Marie last night and she is scheduled to work every weekend this month on second shift.
I could have changed the day we went as long as it was on Friday or Saturday
night, but she's scheduled those days.. And I'm scheduled all the other days. This really sux.

So I suppose I'll be picking the babies up on Friday and taking them to see the lights. We'll stay out til she goes off shift at midnight and then pick her up and I'll take them all home.

But I am so disappointed that she can't go with us.
I was really looking forward to spending some time with her.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

well that does suck

Divian said...

That sucks. I work everynight until Christmas Eve...I don't mind because after 2 years of not working, I am glad to be able to provide for my kids on my own...makes me feel like I am finally moving forward. It gets dark here at 5pm...here's to hoping you get to spend time with her soon! :)

Anonymous said...

I lied Sunny, I had replied to another blog. I hadnt seen this one yet when you asked me if I had. I thought you meant another, but anyways...Im so sorry I couldnt go with ya'll! I really wanted to. I NEVER get to see you anymore. We'll make plans to do something soon though, I promise. Can't wait to see your house and decorations! Lots Of Love and I'll see you soon I hope!