Sunday, September 06, 2009

What's YOUR Plan?

Today one of my blogger friends wrote a post about her hubby and brother and....well, read it for yourself HERE.

I read it to PAULIUS during our lunch and I think he said it best.
"You Women plan your whole lives for the perfect wedding- men spend their whole lives planning the perfect plan of attack for the Zombie Apocolypse. There probably isn't a man under the age of 40 who doesn't think he has the perfect plan for it. And in all seriousness- isn't somewhat looking forward to it."

He doesn't agree with my friends husbands plan of action, however.
Do YOU have a plan? I do- it's to stay behind Paulius and have LOTS of AMMO for the shotgun.

2 comments:

Evan 08 said...

I disagree with upstate NY as well. You want an area that was unpopulated before the apocalypse. Think Montana, or an unpopulated tropical island.

Sunny said...

See? Montana IS a good place to choose!!!