Monday, September 14, 2009

Paul and I played a game he got for me/us called PuzzleQuest. It is awesome altho I'm still kinda sucky at it. I only won 3 times to his 15, but I'll get better.

I tried playing HALO with him too, but after only a few minutes with the double screen and all the motion going on I got a bit nauseous, same as I did watching The Blair Witch Project. Does this happen with everyone? And if so is it something you eventually can overcome or get used to?
I hope so cause I like playing games with him, altho I'm nowhere near the hardcore "Gamer" he is.

We also got our living room back yesterday. Now that the weather is cooling off a bit, we can start sleeping in our bedroom again. We were sleeping temporarily in the living room since it's the only room in the house with A/C. Now we have a living room floor and room to walk again.


It was a fun weekend.

1 comment:

Evan 08 said...

The split-screen thing is still a bit daunting to me. I game enough to have overcome the nausea thing, but my eyes still dart to the other person's screen, which can be a bit disorienting.

The more time you spend with it though, the less it's an issue.