Saturday, October 31, 2009

Almost back To NORMAL-(Whatever THAT IS!!)

Just a few minutes ago I got the word that it's a GO for me to return to work tomorrow. YAY!!! As much as I love being home with my hubby, having the flu hasn't exactly been the ideal situation to be home with my sweetie. I tend to annoy him with my goofiness but I suppose me sleeping 18 hours a day has really helped us both cope.

The other day while I was sleeping, Paul had opened up a can -(ugh)- of chicken noodle soup and ate it for dinner. He remarked on how horrible it was. So, tonight I made him MY Chicken Noodle Soup. It is supremely better than the canned stuff and way too easy to make.

I hate that I missed my Grandson, Christopher's, Birthday Party today. I slept right thru it. But I'll make it up to him.

I still need to get motivated to do some housecleaning, but I only work tomorrow night and then I have two days off, so I can do it then.

I'm SO glad things are almost back to normal.

No comments: