Wednesday, May 10, 2006

In A Quandary.....

Okay I have a couple questions for you....
First- would you rather lose your job or gain 75 lbs?

And second- Given the choice and having to choose- would you rather be Rich and Fat or Poor and Slim?

Knowing how I feel about my job you can already guess that I would rather lose my job than gain 75 lbs.
Except for you guys who either "Game" or "Read" for a living, you all probably feel the same way.

As for the Either/Or question....
On the one hand, if I was rich I could hire a trainer and a cook to get me slim again.
But it would be a LOT of work to do it and I'm not sure it would be worth it. I suppose it would depend on how rich I was as to whether it would be worth it to me.

On the other hand, I'm already overweight and poor, so being slim and poor would be a nice change. I might can come up with a brilliant idea that will make me rich one day.
You never know.....Being blonde doesn't mean I can't be ambitious.....ow-www a big word.......am-bit-ious...........
Man-Goooooooooo.........
anyway..............................................

3 comments:

Sunny said...

Oh wow- i just realized that today is the 1 year anniversary of my first blogpost!

And what a topic I chose to mark it with...... Oh well, better topic next year maybe!!!!

misty harley said...

Poor and slim or rich and plunky? Trainer or no trainer, job or no job. Dang..too many choices. I can't wrap my brain around it this early.

MC Etcher said...

Hmn - lose my job, I'd say.