Monday, May 08, 2006

Todays Weather In Sunny's World....

I find myself drifting from topic to topic when I try to write my blog now-days.

I think it may be the heat......and then change in temps back to the 50's here from the 90's last week.
I wish Mother Nature would make up her mind what she wants the weather to be. It's MAY for Christ-sake- it should be warmISH- but not HOT yet- maybe around 70- degrees. After July 4th it is supposed to be all hot and sticky-in the 85-90 degree range and in August you are supposed to be just miserable with the heat in the 90-94 area.(It should never get above 94 in my perfect world- and ideally the humidity should never be above 50%...EVER!) Then in September it is supposed to cool down to milder temps...say around 70-75 and not be nearly as humid. Then in October it should be nice- about 60-65 in the daytime and crisp and cool at night....about 45-50 should about do it.
November should bring 50's in the daytime with lots of beautiful colors in the leaves and late November should have a snow flurry or two....nothing that sticks- just a few flurries to show off a bit.
December should bring 40s in the daytime, 30s at night and a few more snow flurries until Christmas Eve when we should get a full blown snowstorm that lays a pristine blanket of snow 8- 15 inches deep for us to wake up to on Christmas Morning.
It should last til New Years Eve, and be melted by New Years Day evening.
Temperatures should stay in the 40-45 degree range until the last week of March when everything will begin greening up and thawing out and be a balmy 60 degrees on Easter Day.
The temps should then rise between 3-5 degrees every week until Mothers Day which brings us back to The 70's and warmish.......

So, do I write my congressman about getting this weather the way I want it- or do I pray a lot- or do I write Santa a nice long missive?


I'm confused- my usual state of mind, but that's for another post.......

No comments: