Saturday, August 05, 2006

Five Things Meme......

Five things:

In My Freezer-
Butter peas
Steak
Ground beef
Vanilla bean ice cream
Icing roses from our wedding cake

In My Closet-
Books
Silk flowers
Christmas decorations
Wedding gown
My Porcelain dolls

In My Car-
Books
Christmas decorations
Fridays and Sundays newspapers
Magazines
Loose change, mostly LOTS of pennies

In My Purse-
A paperback book
My wallet with all my important papers and cards
Hairbrush
Pen & paper-ALWAYS
Scrunchy for my hair

In My Wallet
Pictures of Paulius and my kids
D/L
Card with emergency #s
An emergency "girlie thingie"
A fortune for the fortune cookie from mine & Paulius' first Chinese dinner date. It says:
"He who loves you will follow you" I've kept it with his picture ever since.

I'm not tagging anyone-I know how busy everyone is and I just hate when people tag me- but if any of you want to volunteer............be my guest!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Great list