Sunday, August 06, 2006

One Last Meme......

Childhood ambition-to grow up

Fondest memory-every single Christmas morning of my life

Treat-Godiva Chocolate

Wildest dream-gorillas walking the powerlines like it was a tightrope to overtake the human race ( i sometimes wonder what triggers that dream...which i still have on the rare occasion....ever since I was 4)

Proudest moment-hmmmmmm....have to think about that one and get back with ya!

Biggest challenge-raising my kids

Alarm clock-digital with a god-awful loud beep and a 9 minute snooze button

Perfect day-one where I can just sit home and relax and have my whole family over visiting and in a happy mood

First job-machine operator for a plastics plant

Indulgence-a new book...or seven

Last purchase-christmas tins, a new christmas house(dept 56 style), and my first gift on my christmas list.

Fav movie-Shawshank Redemption

Inspiration-my parents

Biggest regret-not following my dream to become a runway model

Rather be-anywhere it's cooler in the summer

Looking forward to-winning that darn lottery so I don't have to work- I can do what I WANT which would be to have my own Christmas shop and be open only from July to December.

Irrational fear-thunder and lightening storms- they terrify me

Three people I would invite to dinner- Only three? I couldn't possibly have a dinner party and not invite ALL my blogger friends, not to mention my bestest R/L friends: Lo & Ter ......or my diet buddies: Cheryl & Phyllis ... it's just not possible. I'd say it's more like.........25 or 30.
Now THAT'S a PARTY!

1 comment:

lolly said...

I love thse meme things. You get to find out such odd things about people that you probably would never have known.