Friday, May 23, 2008

No Such Thing As A Perfect Man, BUT...........


Well, Kelly gave me something to think about yesterday when she told me to...

"Find something good to nag about Sunny - come on, he's a man. There must be a ton of things he does to annoy you!"

So I've been thinking really hard on it and came up with a couple of things.....

(I'll bet MONEY he posts some of the things that annoy him that I do after this.....)

Okay- first of all there is this twisty tie thingy..........That's like number ONE on the TOP of the list.
And then there's the other thing where he tells me NO sometimes.........I mean, the NERVE of the man not giving me my way ALL the TIME!!!!!

And then there's that thing where.......no- wait....thats ME that does that......But there IS that thing where he...........ummmm...no wait, that's me too.
.........................................................................................................................................
..........................................................................................................................................

On the other hand there are a TON of things he DOES do for me that are so sweet I can't even begin to mention them on here because- 1) some of 'em are too personal to tell everyone and 2) because he would probally kill me if I told even SOME of the sweet things he does (even the minor ones) because all the wives would be reading his good qualities and then be nagging their hubbys to do the same for them and then the guys would be mad at him for opening THAT can of worms, so it's best left alone.

Suffice it to say...I'm a VERY lucky girl to have a husband like him....regardless of his horrible "twisty-tie" and "telling me NO" habits.

So there you go, Kelly.
No one's perfect, after all.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

ok, you're right, no man is perfect but that ALL have irritating habits!

Toby has plenty - but I wouldn't swap him!