Tuesday, May 13, 2008

In Need Of A Laugh??????

Only I could be rolling my window in my car up and turn to look at something up the hill and catch my pony-tail in it and not realize it until I had turned the handle loose and tried to close the door. Try finding the handle again when you are looking at the clouds and half off balance.....it isn't as easy as it sounds.

Only I could open a drawer of the end table sitting next to the sofa and reach down between the sofa and the drawer to pick up an item that had fallen between the two and get my arm stuck- not able to pull my arm out unless I closed the drawer, and not able to close the drawer until I got my arm out of the way which I couldn't do because I was kneeling on the sofa and couldn't slide the sofa out to get my arm free.............Dammitt.

Yes, both things happened to me this weekend.
I shouldn't be left on my own sometimes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How do you not fall down more? :)

Sunny said...

Lois- yes I AM- and naturally blond at that!!!!

Marie-Have you not WATCHED me walk lately? Do you think my middle name is GRACE for NOTHING????

heheheheheheh......

Terry Chandler said...

Wheee doggies! Ain't you talented!
Think America's Funniest Videos???

Anyway, glad to see you posting once again.

We was gettin' worried!

Terry