Friday, May 30, 2008

Post #2 For Today!!! RANT WARNING!!!!


BLOODY- BLOODY- BLOODY EFFING HELL!!!!!!

I just went on the stimulus check website to find out WHY our check hadn't arrived yet since it was due to be mailed out on the 16th.

Seems we didn't QUALIFY for it because- and get this- hubby had to use an ITIN for our taxes since we haven't gotten his SSN yet.
Okay, I can understand why that didn't get us HIS part of the check- but what the BLOODY HELL does that have to do with MY part of it? I'm a US citizen......I HAVE a SSN and FILED with it.
I was counting on that check to get my car fixed. Even HALF the amount would have helped a LOT!!!!! Now what are we going to do?
Dammitt!!!!!!
DAMMITT!!!!
Damn!!
Damn!!!
DAMN!!!!!

ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate the fucking Government- I get screwed EVERY-SINGLE-TIME and NEVER even get kissed. NOT the FIRST TIME- NOT EVER!
Took me and Hubby 2 and a half YEARS to get the paperwork done so he could come over here and we could get married- takes one of our friends less than six MONTHS to do the same thing. Took another two years to get his work permit when it should have taken only a few weeks. It's always something....One thing or the other....... Dammitt!!!!!! Dammitt!!!!!! Dammitt!!!!!

I've had it- I'm moving to England. You don't have to file and all that shit every year- they do what WE should be doing and just take it out of your wages every WEEK.

I need a Xanax.
And Lots of Vodka.
And I want to kick someones ass...........!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BLOODY HELL!!!!!!!!

I HATE crying.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, Hon. Did you call the toll free number on the IRS website to find out what happened to YOUR portion of the stimulus check? Seems like you'd be better off filing separately in future.

Kelly said...

I'm sorry hun :(

Sunny said...

Oz- Yea, it is.
Lois-Yeah, I called them to no avail. And no it wouldn't pay us to file separately.....cost us a LOT more actually.
Kelly-I know- Are you absolutely SURE you want to move over here instead of y'all living over there????