Saturday, May 31, 2008

ANTS!!!!!


Hells Bells it's hot here today.

In the 90's and humidity must be 300%. Whew.......I woke up after two hours sleep so hot i couldn't breathe. So I came into the living room and cranked up the A/C. It cooled off- but my head is STILL pounding from getting overheated.
And to make matters worse- I went into the kitchen, poured me some soda to take my meds with- and opened the corner cabinet to find those tiny tiny tiny little ants all over EVERYTHING in that cabinet.
So now I have to go out in the heat to buy ant spray cause I don't want those nasty things in all my food. So far I've already had to throw away a whole bag of vanilla wafers, 3/4 bag of those really NICE Jalapeno/Cheddar potato chips I had bought special for my day OFF my diet, and a couple of other items of food. I had to just wipe the ants OFF anything that hadn't been opened yet. I hate those ants. Sooo freaking annoying!
On the upside- it's almost hot enough to fry those ants in the kitchen. ALMOST. but not quite.......so...........

Off to buy ant spray.....and dog food.
Then off to work.
Bad weekend.....Bad weekend.

1 comment:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

Ewwwww....ants! Gross. I hope you kill those things STAT. :(