Sunday, June 01, 2008

The Odd Couple

I was reading Paulius' Blog this morning and I replied. Then I thought, "Uh-oh.....now he won't get any comments because I replied about it. I should have just TOLD him my comment".
Ozzy proved me wrong. (Thank You Oz-Man!!)

As I thought about it- I realized that on a LOT of our blog-posts about things that personally involve Paulius and myself, if we blog about it and it's about the other one- we tend to get a LOT less comments- It's like everyone reads then and thinks-"YIKES! They're having an online argument. I don't want to get in the middle of this!" And then they don't comment.

Well, for the record, Paulius and I don't usually take our personal arguments to our blogs. I know there HAVE been a couple here- but that was the EXTREME exception- NOT the rule.
When we post about something the other has done, (Or said), it's because we actually DO want to know what others(meaning you guys who we consider to be friends-odd that, never have met but considered friends) think or have to say on the subject....not because we are wanting to prove we are "right" or the other is "wrong" in ANY way, shape, or form.

And if we ARE having an argument-(we prefer to call them debates-we've only had ONE SERIOUS argument in our years together according to us)and blog about it- we'll tell you and we'll still want your comments.....we won't hold it against you and maybe then the BOTH of us can see the others side of it and then there won't BE an argument anymore!!

So please, feel free to comment- no matter your opinion is. (Especially if you think I'm right.)
Hahahahahahahahhahahaha!!
JUST KIDDING!!!!!

We are one of the ODDEST couples I have ever known. But we fit like a glove.

2 comments:

OzzyC said...

...Thank You Oz-Man...

One of the many services I offer...

Mrs. Loquacious said...

It's not cool to air dirty personal laundry out in the blog-open so that people can theoretically "take sides." Hubbs and I both blog but we avoid discussing stuff that would cause either one of us to be disparaged in favour of the other. It's our unspoken rule. Does that make us odd? Not sure, but we're happy!!