Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Arrogance...I Think SO!!!

Today on the way home from work I was listening to the local Talk radio show hosts. The topic was aliens and the possibility of twin planets to Earth being out there in the huge universe.
The lady of the show said she absolutely didn't believe that there was another planet like ours and no WAY was there humans like us out there and then she quoted the BIBLE as saying that God created the heavens and "the earth", as in singular, not plural- and then he created man and woman.

Now if God truly did create the heavens and "The Earth" as she is saying, PLEASE don't tell me she has the Absolute Arrogance to actually believe that in ALL the heavens WE are the only intelligent life God chose to create.

I believe that yes, there ARE other inhabitable planets out there in that vast space and there certainly is other intelligent life out there and we most certainly have been visited by such creatures here on earth, making THEM more intelligent than us.
Maybe not with as much spirit and will to survive as us- but then again- who's to say.

I also believe that someone has a handle on it and from all the alien movies that Hollywood is cranking out lately someone is trying to prepare the Humans of this Earth for meeting the Visitors- perhaps in the near future.

I also believe in Ghosts and Spirits and that some people actually DO communicate with them- but not the charlatan's who do it for monetary gain.

I also believe that there will be a Zombie Holocaust in the future and so you need to brush up on where your nearest Mall or Super-Walmart is so you can seek safe harbor when it happens.

Some of the above is true- and some of it isn't.
I'll leave you guessing as to my true beliefs.

Isn't this FUN??????

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Sunny, I love you hun but you worry me at times! LOL

Sunny said...

Me? You worry bout me???
Girl, you've known from day ONE how weird I really am!!!

It's what I DO!!!!