Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sister-Sister...Goddesses All!

Today was a BLAST!

We had a Sisters picnic and it was so much fun.
Lots of Bunny Ears and funny faces- a few posed photos but mostly a lot of candids.
I want to Thank Cindy, who drove on a Sunday morning- and I mean EARLY Sunday Morning(9AM) to take all these photos of me and my crazy, lunatic, -(I know- redundant)- , insane-(I know- again-redundant)- sisters and me.

We had a picnic and Cindy took a kaboodle of photos of us together and separately.

A few stories that made us all laugh....

We had all color co-ordinated our outfits to wear pink and white &/or Black, so yesterday, Julie called me saying her pink capris had a flaw in them and if it showed badly she was going to be in the back of the photos. I said fine- we could do that.
So Then about a half hour later- my sister Tee calls and says she only has her white Krocs to wear since her puppies have hidden her other shoes and SHE's going to stand in the back if there are photos of shoes showing 'cause she doesn't want them showing. So I say fine- we can work around that.
THEN- this morning bright and early, my sister Nina called on her way up and said she only had a beige top and shoes to wear and SHE wanted to be in the back of the photos if shoes were showing and she stood out too much from us.....
I said"WHOA!!!!! Okay first Julie, then Tee, and now you are all going to be in the BACK of the photos...now I want to know exactly WHAT you're going to be in BACK of cause my butt may be BIG but it is NOT big enough for all three of you to hide behind."

I told Cindy that little story, thinking she would laugh about it....what happened? She took a photo of all three of them standing behind me with their heads sticking out at angles and me pouting about it. Or I THINK she got that one!
After that- it was ON!

We had photos taken in front of the reflecting pond- but that one had to be fast cause both Nina and I heard frogs jump in the pond and BOTH of us went in the opposite direction!!
They laughed at us!!
Can you imagine???

Well, then we did photos us together but on different levels of the rock cliff. I'm WELL back on top of the rock- I detest heights with no safety gear.
We did photos in front of the waterfall, and on the steps and the stone bridge and bench.

Then we had our picnic.
One of my sisters- I wont say which one- laid back and I said"Oh Look- ***** wanted some shade so she laid back so her boobies would create some for her......"
And everyone else laughed...but SHE flipped me off!
I just LMAO!

We just had the BEST time. We need to do that more often.
I can't wait to see the photos.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm happy to hear that you guys had a great time together. Yes, you should do it more often.

Hugs,
L

Terry Chandler said...

Wow, sounds like fun!
Can't wait to see the pictures. i just know they're gonna be great!

TC