Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Well, That's That.


Update on Promotion Interview.
Long story short...
4 Board members-1 mediator- and me.
4 questions/1 each asked by each board member.
1st Question-Aced.
2nd Question-No Clue
3rd Question-Aced.
4th Question-Drew a Blank- Until I got home.
So much for good first impressions and moving up the corporate ladder.

It wasn't exactly like the picture on here- all the board members were very nice to me- before, during, and after the questions were given. Still didn't help, tho.


Altho I didn't really care if I get the promotion-
Having no answer to a question- drives me nuts.
Having a bad interview- Even more so.
Having a husband who consoles me when I come home from the bad interview- Priceless.

Oh well, I WILL find the answers by the end of the week.
No one will be more surprised than me if I actually GET the promotion.
Better luck next time, I suppose.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Two out of four, eh? Well ... who knows? Maybe their other applicants will only get one out of four.

Keeping fingers crossed,
L

Sunny said...

Nah- to be perfectly honest- I don't really WANT the job- just the pay that went with it.

I'm almost afraid any more responsibilities will push me right over the edge into straight-jacket territory.

I dunno- I let fate decide for me.....And it seems she gave me the finger.
THIS TIME!!!