Friday, June 13, 2008

Shopping Trip? Yay!!

Back to work today. Three 12 hour shifts this weekend and then I can rest next week.

I have the sisters photo-shoot next weekend and I have GOT to figure out what to wear. I have two dresses that I could wear- but I'm not sure I want to go THAT dressy with it. I want to be comfortable. I also have two pairs of Capri pants I could wear- but I will have to go shopping for a new top to wear with those- usually I just toss on a sports bra or a tee shirt over them but I DEFINATELY DON'T want to go THAT casual for these photos. Is there a happy medium between the two that I've somehow missed? We're doing it early morning- as in 10 AM early. The heat has been almost unbearable this month- in the UPPER 90's mostly and we want to get it done while it's somewhat cool-ish. Also possibly all my other sisters may have to go to work later that day. I'm the only one who knows for SURE that I will be off that day.

Well, I have to go and clean my kitchen now.

*walks away mumbling...* "Housework- I don't know WHY we do it..........we just have to do it all over again tomorrow....stupid housework.....".

No comments: