Saturday, June 14, 2008

Summer Woes.


Summer Woes....we all have em.....the price of gas, the heat, the weather.

Mine aren't bad like some people we know(you know who you are)- but they're still worrisome.


Stupid dog(Buddy) is annoying the crap out of me. He has picked up fleas and every single time I sit down to eat he gets directly in front of me (and between me and the fan) and starts scratching. He's also molting and his fur just flies everywhere-mainly onto my plate. I'm a BIT anal about that and I cannot even THINK about eating anything after that. And so I yell at Buddy- and Paul tells me I can't get mad at Buddy for scratching because of the fleas, and altho I know he's right, that just upsets me more and I lose my appetite entirely.
I can't eat in the kitchen cause it's like 110 degrees in there-(and that's NOT exaggerating) and it's that hot in Buddys room too so I can't put him up while we're eating, so I just don't eat...or eat at work. That's getting boring too- I cannot WAIT til Autumn/Winter. Life is so much easier in the cooler months.

1 comment:

OzzyC said...

I've got two dogs that are shedding as well. No fleas, thank goodness. I take them outside every couple of days and brush them with a shedding blade... works wonders