Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Hmmmm........Never Mind.........

I think I maybe need to change my Internet Deodorant.

For the past few weeks every time I log on and one of my friends are on and I say hi- we chat for 10 minutes and then one of us has to go.

Mind you this is me and my bosom buddies who usually can spend two hours or more chatting about a whole lot of nothing.

Maybe it's the heat or maybe it's just our schedules are in absolute chaos mode, but I miss chatting with them.

I know I've been really whiny and down for the last few months and I know some people think I should be getting over it a bit more than I have- but I thought I was doing better.
(Oh geeze- and here is another whiny post too to add insult to injury....) Sorry.

Maybe I shouldn't post til I am back to 100% optimum attitude.

Am I being overly sensitive?


AHHHHHH............Never mind.....I just found out WHY I'm being so moody and upset. You know, I could just delete this post and no one would ever be the wiser- but I'm going to go ahead and post it because I think it will be a good lesson for how screwed up I get when Good Ole Auntie Flo comes along. I apologize to all my bosom buddies for ever doubting you. And I apologize to my computer deodorant for thinking of changing brands.

Poor Paulius.......HE has to LIVE with me.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was going to reply saying not to wait, it's your blog, say what you want and so on.....

but, uh, now I'll say "Wanna split a Reese's?"

Anonymous said...

Of course you're being overly sensitive ... but you have a good reason. Flo. That b***h.

I hadn't noticed if I have been cutting you off in our chats lately. If I have then I'm sorry. Today it was my computer's fault! Really.

Gotta go now ...

Sunny said...

Bridget....YES PLEASE!!!!!- topped with a pint of Double dutch chocolate ice cream from Godivas, sprinkled with a double king sized box of dark chocolate truffles, a box of Andes after-dinner mints, a bottle of Hersheys chocolate syrup and sprinkled with a 2 pound bag of Dark chocolate covered Almonds with a side order of Queen Anne Chocolate covered cherries on top of that..... Oh and plain fat-free whipped cream......and can I have some Nestle's Quik chocolate milk with that to wash it down with?
Thank you for sharing, Bridget.

Lois......I do it just as much as you guys do, actually....- I have to go to work, or more recently, I have to go quickly because my blood sugar has got to where it drops like a stone in the bat of an eye.
I usually take it in stride because I KNOW we all have busy lives, but it's just seeming to become more of the norm than the rare occasion lately and I'm just more sensitive to it right now, I suppose.
No need for you to apologize at all......

Face it.....you've said it all along and you're dead-on right..."It's All About ME!!".

;-)
Loves ya BOTH!!!!

Anonymous said...

Funny you should say that ... I was GOING to tell you, "You know, Sunny ... it's not always about YOU!" But I thought that might make you cry in your present frame of mind.

Seriously, I'm sorry if I've not given you enough attention lately. I'll try to do better.

>^..^<

Kelly said...

It's not your deodorant hun...it's my schedule. Living at my dads has me totally out of whack! My room there is so hot it makes me sleepy and plus he shouts me every ten minutes wanting something or another....*sigh*

I cant wait to get over there!