Tuesday, July 01, 2008

The Countdown Has Begun.


It's Official.

Sunny's Official Countdown To Christmas has Begun!!!!!!!!

Only 176 Sleeps left til Christmas!!!!

Hurry, Hurry, HURRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So Much to do!!!
BUT-if you start getting a bit of that shopping done NOW- you'll have it ALL done before Thanksgiving and you won't have to run around like a chicken with it's head cut off during the crazy holiday season and you'll be able to actually ENJOY the holidays like we should be able to.

Remember-

ONLY 176 SLEEPS LEFT!!!!!!!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

But, but, but...
What about the wonderful after Thanksgiving Day sales?!?

Terry Chandler said...

NO WAY!
It's a tradition, I always shop at the last minute!
TC

Anonymous said...

Christmas?!!!! Aaaaahhhhh!!!!!!

Sunny said...

Bridget- WONDERFUL AFTER THANKSGIVING SALES?
I'll pay the regular price and save money on my ulcer and headache and blood pressure medication to make up for the difference- Thank you VERY much. I detest having to fight some little old lady down to get the LAST of an item that's "On Sale" for that one and only day.
And I hate getting pushed around by those same little old ladies as well.

Terry- That's not a TRADITION- it's called being stuck in a RUT!

Lois- Uh-oh.....sorry sis...I should have given YOU another three months before the countdown began. Maybe next year.

Anonymous said...

Already!!! As if I didnt have enough reasons to need nerve medication.I havent even thought of Christmas yet. Thanx alot...really. :)