Wednesday, July 02, 2008

The Little Son Of A Bitch!!!- LITERALLY!!!!!


That's IT!!!!!!!
I've HAD it with the little slinky looking mutt.

I got up to get a drink and found him in the middle of the living room floor with one of my new shoes chewing off the embellishments-AGAIN!

And tonight he actually had to climb up on a platform to get to my shoes (or enlist Buddy's help in getting to them- which I SERIOUSLY DOUBT happened since Buddy has never had the slightest interest in chewing anything but his toys) and they were my LAST pair of summer shoes besides my sneakers. He even got my work shoes a couple of days ago.
I'm so mad at him I could hang him up by his big floppy ears.

So first thing in the morning, I'm getting the crate off the front porch and cleaning it up and he goes in IT at night from now on.

I just cannot deal with his destructive habits anymore and if I'm forced to, I'll not be held responsible for my actions.
The next post on here quite possibly could be "R.I.P. Slinky" or "Free to a Good Home" so Slinky should TREAD lightly henceforth!

So let it be written- so let it be DONE!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Mrs. Loquacious said...

LOL! Your puppy sure is mischievous! :) I love dogs but am unwilling to sacrifice for them; the idea of losing my good shoes, or of finding poop in creative places, does not appeal to me in the least.

However, do look upon this as a great opportunity to go out and buy a few pairs of new shoes for summer! YAY!! :D

Sunny said...

Easier said than done on my wages. That WAS my new pair of shoes for the summer.