Thursday, July 03, 2008

Tower Of Terror.


Holy Smoke- last night was something else!!!!

Three of us got on the elevator at work on the ground floor. One of us got off on the 2nd floor. The other two of us took the elevator to the 5th floor. From the 2nd floor to the 5th floor was like riding the Tower of Terror. No joke- it shook like we were having an earthquake. We was holding on for dear life. I don't think I have EVER been as terrified as I was in those few seconds. They seemed like hours.

Needless to say I -nor the other passenger- didn't get back on the elevator for the rest of the night.
Probably won't EVER again.
Oh- it DID get reported and a service call will be made today. And I'm sure it was nothing to worry about at all- But that's beside the point.

I need a drink.
And a Valium.
NOW.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just worked on Daughter's fear of elevators. I am NOT going to tell her about this.

(((hugs))))

I'm glad you are okay.

I don't have alcohol or Valium, but I can offer you ice cream. Will that help?

Anonymous said...

OMG! I have been on shaky elevators before and got stuck (briefly) on one once too. So scary! I'm so glad you weren't hurt.

Multiple hugs,
L

The Pussy Cat Bitch said...

That's why i hate elevators. I'm glad you are okay:)