Monday, July 21, 2008

Lunacy Abounds.


This week has been truly frustrating for me.

I can't get ANYTHING to work the way I want it to.
I try cleaning- and it seems I mess up more than I get sorted out.
I try writing and it seems unreadable. I try cooking and I burn things. I try to walk and I break things.....like my toes.

Why is it that sometimes I just seem to lose no matter which way I turn?

I'm a veritable mass of contradictions. I mean I like things all nice and neat and compartmentalized. But if things don't go exactly the way I wan them to I can usually go with the flow and not let it bother me too much- figuring, I suppose, that I can put things right, or in order, later.
But there are occasions when I just cannot take it and I go totally ballistic about the very same things.
Is it just me being me? Or is it being a female and my hormones acting up? Or is it the circumstances or conditions happening the day it happens or WHAT?

Sometimes me being on meds for anxiety and all doesn't seem to phase it a bit!

Eh....I suppose it will work itself out eventually.

Like they say....
"Live and Learn- then Die and Forget it All."

Or DO we?

No comments: