Saturday, July 19, 2008

OUCH!!!!!! AGAIN!!!!!

Sigh......I'm hobbling around again today. This morning I got up and went to the kitchen and caught my little toe on a shoe in the dark hallway.
I felt the now familiar snap and burn immediately and so instead of getting a drink- I got an ice pack and hobbled back to the living room .
I left the ice-pack on it for about a half hour and then went and picked my youngest Grandson, CJ, up for our time together today.

We went visiting a couple of relatives while we had him and then I returned home to feed him, change him and give him a bottle.
He's really eating good now too!!!

Anyway, After CJ had eaten and got all comfy, he took a nap and I propped up my foot because it was beginning to throb like mad. I looked at it as I propped it up and it's all black and blue and purple and green now.

Yep- It's definitely broke....again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There just isn't enough excitement in your life, is there? You have to go and break something. ~~Sigh~~. I've smashed my feet into so many things, it's a wonder I haven't broken a few toes. You have my sympathies, Sweetie.
L