Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Are You Being Served?


Do you know why eating out is so popular?

I'll tell you why..... It gives the common working person a taste of how it would feel to have servants waiting on them if they were rich and famous.

Just for a short time you get to have someone wait on you hand and foot- not having to lift a finger to do ANYTHING for yourself except to say yea or nay in answer to the question of if there is anything else you require or want.

I tell you- I was born in the wrong era.....I would have managed quite nicely as Nobility or Royalty, thank you very much.

You may address me as M'Lady, henceforth.

10 comments:

Kelly said...

Now you know we wont be calling you that, right?
LOL

Mrs. Loquacious said...

SO true. That's probably why I like staying at hotels, too. :) No bedsheets to wash!

Sunny said...

Kelly- And why NOT?????? I shall have you beheaded for such impertenience!!!
To the dungeon with you to await your fate, Woman!!
I shall have you beheaded TWICE as a show of my power!!!
To the dungeon with you woman, to await your fate!!!
LMAO- I TOLD you I was born to this didn't I????????

Mrs.L-Oh yes- the HOTELS are the BEST of ALL!!!!!

Anonymous said...

M'Silly, more like it. :)

Sunny said...

Lois- Careful girl....I'll make you my food taster.........do you know what a DANGEROUS job THAT is???? Especially with the way I p/o people lately.....
;-)

OzzyC said...

I think we all would be able to manage as royalty. Reality is that we'd all be servants or would have died at seven from some disease brought about by lice on rats.

Kelly said...

WHATEVER............LMAO

Sunny said...

Yeah- Ozzy is right.....lifespan sucked for the peasants back in the day.....THATS why I would have been royalty or nobility!!

Paulius said...

This is what I get for letting her watch 'The Tudors'

Anonymous said...

I finally posted some pictures of the baby.