Thursday, April 09, 2009

And The Award Goes To............*Drum Roll*.......

Oohhh I won an award!


Rules: Include the award logo in your blog or post.
Nominate as many blogs which you like.
Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

I award:

Life-What The Hell Is Going On(for always giving me something to think about and debate during our long road-trips together and the nights I'm off work and we can spend cherished time together.)
Witless Protection Program(who I introduced y'all to a LONG time ago and who always has something and usually many interesting things going on that I and/or Paulius can relate to.)
The Daily Slacker(who makes me GLAD I'm not living the single life anymore with his tales of it.)
My Life-So Far(who has some beautiful photography and is one of the most sweet persons ever.)
Life And Love In The USA(who nominated me for this award and gives us a girl's POV of adjusting to our strange American ways and keeps my husband up with her witty sarcasm which she has a particular knack for.)
Layabouting(for giving me lots of snow pics and reports and for being a R/R man like my daddy and bringing back some fond memories I had all but forgotten about.)
WITFITS(Whose posts I usually don't understand but read in hopes that someday the light bulb will go on and I finally WILL understand and be a geek like him and my hubby, Paulius....among others who shall remain un-named at this time.)
Etch-A-Sketch Attention Span(who you never know what will pop up on his blog at any given time...keeping us guessing is what he's best at.)
And last....but CERTAINLY not LEAST- Southern Plate (whose blog has given me many ideas and much inspiration over the past few months....as well as a few pounds from eating all those recipes she makes so easy to make....Especially the chocolate stuff....and the fried stuff.......and welll, you get the picture!)

You can find all these Blogs in my Blog List to the right>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Chief Slacker said...

Yay me! I'm a winner! :O)

Kato said...

I'm glad I can confound you. :0

Evan 08 said...

You know, it's a little emasculating to be called "adorable." But I'll let it slide.

Sunny said...

Blame that on Kelly- it was her rules....Had it been up to me I would have called it the RED-HOT BLOG AWARD.

After all- I got one too. I've been called a LOT of things....but "Adorable" hasn't been one of them.....LOL.