Thursday, April 16, 2009

Here We Go Again...............

I finally gave in and went to the doctor today.
Bronchitis and a mild case of pneumonia.
Two injections, one nebulizer treatment and four prescriptions later I'm back home and so sleepy I can't hold my eyes open. If I had waited til Monday I would be in the hospital ........AGAIN.

I don't care if I'm at death's door....I'm NOT canceling our trip next week.

Why, oh WHY can I never get JUST a sore throat....or a simple cold...........or ....whatever.....It's ALWAYS gotta be something HUGE and/or exotic with me.

Geeze- I just want a calm, simple, serene life.
Is that too much to ask for??
Is it?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

Feel better soon hun xxx

goo said...

Simple and serene will NEVER be a part of life in this family. Sorry :). Not w/ eight grandsons/. I hope you get to feeling better soon Vada! Talk to you later!

Sunny said...

Thanks Kel......

Oh believe me- if it's up to ME Goo- someday things WILL be simple and serene.

;-)